Premier Hybrid Series
The all-new Sealy Posturepedic® Hybrid Mattress combines our two best sleep technologies into one great mattress. A true half foam/half springs* design gives you all the cooling comfort of gel memory foam in the top half and the deep down support you’ve come to expect from Sealy Posturepedic in the bottom half.
Posturepedic Hybrid mattresses start at $1299 and come with a 10 year warranty.
- Half Foam/Half Springs Hybrid: A hybrid mattress delivers the best of both worlds: memory foam on top for body-conforming comfort, with specially engineered springs underneath for full-body support.
- Premium Cover Fabric: Premium-weight, lofty stretch knit fabric with soft spun yarn that allows the memory foam underneath to easily conform to your body. Side panels use a breathable border fabric that allows more airflow to help keep you more comfortable during the night.
- Cooling Gel Memory Foam: In the top half of the mattress, layers of gel memory foam for body-conforming comfort and reduced motion transfer. Many models feature gel memory foam infused with cooling material to help keep you comfortable during the night.
- Zoned Sealy Embrace™ Premier Coil: Premium version of our specially engineered encased coil system for even more precise and exceptional support. Encasing allows each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer. Nearly 20% more coils throughout respond to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for exceptional full-body support. In the center zone, nearly 20% more coils for even better support where you need it most.
- CoreSupport™ Premier Center: Premium version of our exclusive feature, with even more reinforced gel memory foam in the center third and nearly 20% more coils, for exceptional support and durability where you need it most.
- SolidEdge™ HD Premier System: The premium version (wider, at 3 inches) of our reinforced border around the mattress edge so you can use the full surface of the mattress, as well as providing a solid seating surface.
Want to measure before you get it home? Here’s all you need to know.
|Twin Extra Long||79″||37.75″|
|Full Extra Long||79″||52.75″|
Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
Sleep sets come with a standard boxspring which has a height of 9″. Please note that a low-profile boxspring is also be available which has a height of 5″. Ask your retailer for details.
Sealy adjustable bases allow you to combine the healthy body benefits of gel foam mattresses with innovative head articulation, taking adjustable comfort to entirely new levels. Choose from the Reflexion 4 or Reflexion UP to transform your bedroom into an oasis of pure relaxation.
A durable base for the mattress, in coordinating fabric.
REFLEXION UP™ ADJUSTABLE FOUNDATION
The benefits of an adjustable base in a head-up-only version that’s the perfect upgrade from a flat foundation.
REFLEXION® 4 ADJUSTABLE BASE
Takes your bed to a whole new level, with head and foot lift for the perfect position for reading, watching TV, or using a laptop—plus dual wave massage.
Caring for your Sealy.
Your Sealy mattress is designed to last a long, long time. That said, there are things you can do to keep it looking and feeling great. Keeping it clean, for starters. It’s highly recommended that you use a mattress pad, which can be found at www.sealybedding.com. And while spills happen, try and keep it free of water or other liquids.
Give it time to “air” after removing it from the plastic packaging. That new mattress smell will dissipate quickly. Use a proper frame with center support. For king and queen size mattresses, this ensures your warranty will remain in effect. Don’t flip the mattress. A Sealy mattress has comfort layers on one side. It should, however, be rotated on occasion to minimize body impressions in the upholstery layers.
Cleaning your Sealy.
If you’re the obsessively-clean type and want to go further than a mattress pad, vacuuming is the only other recommended way to keep your Sealy mattress in pristine condition. For stains, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly. Soaking the mattress or foundation, using dry-cleaning fluid of any type isn’t a good idea. They can damage the comfort and upholstery materials. And we don’t want that, do we?
In short, show your Sealy a little love and it will return the favor.