For over 60 years, Sealy Posturepedic has delivered the comfort you want and the support you can trust. With the all-new Gel Series, you simply get more of both.
Posturepedic Gel mattresses start at $899
- Premium Cover Fabric: Durable knit fabric with spun yarns and moisture-wicking treatment for a soft and comfortable feel next to your body. Side panels use a breathable border fabric that allows more airflow to help keep you more comfortable during the night.
- Gel Memory Foam: A full layer of gel infused memory foam for body-conforming comfort you can feel. (Select models)
- Sealy Embrace™ Plus Coil: Advanced version of our specially engineered encased coil system for more precise support. A more dense arrangement with nearly 20% more coils throughout responds to the natural curves and alignment of your spine, for full-body support. Encasing allows each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- CoreSupport™ Center: Our exclusive feature, with a band of reinforced gel memory foam in the center third, for added support and durability where you need it most.
- SolidEdge™ HD System: A 2.5-inch reinforced border around the mattress edge so you can use the full surface of the mattress, as well as providing a solid seating surface.
- Corner Handles: Durable corner-wrap handles allow easy movement of the mattress.
Want to measure before you get it home? Here’s all you need to know.
|Twin Extra Long||79″||37.75″|
|Full Extra Long||79″||52.75″|
Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
Sleep sets come with a standard boxspring which has a height of 9″. Please note that a low-profile boxspring is also be available which has a height of 5″. Ask your retailer for details.
Sealy adjustable bases allow you to combine the healthy body benefits of gel foam mattresses with innovative head articulation, taking adjustable comfort to entirely new levels. Choose from the Reflexion 4 or Reflexion UP to transform your bedroom into an oasis of pure relaxation.
A durable base for the mattress, in coordinating fabric.
REFLEXION UP™ ADJUSTABLE FOUNDATION
The benefits of an adjustable base in a head-up-only version that’s the perfect upgrade from a flat foundation.
REFLEXION® 4 ADJUSTABLE BASE
Takes your bed to a whole new level, with head and foot lift for the perfect position for reading, watching TV, or using a laptop—plus dual wave massage.
Caring for your Sealy.
Your Sealy mattress is designed to last a long, long time. That said, there are things you can do to keep it looking and feeling great. Keeping it clean, for starters. It’s highly recommended that you use a mattress pad, which can be found at www.sealybedding.com. And while spills happen, try and keep it free of water or other liquids.
Give it time to “air” after removing it from the plastic packaging. That new mattress smell will dissipate quickly. Use a proper frame with center support. For king and queen size mattresses, this ensures your warranty will remain in effect. Don’t flip the mattress. A Sealy mattress has comfort layers on one side. It should, however, be rotated on occasion to minimize body impressions in the upholstery layers.
Cleaning your Sealy.
If you’re the obsessively-clean type and want to go further than a mattress pad, vacuuming is the only other recommended way to keep your Sealy mattress in pristine condition. For stains, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly. Soaking the mattress or foundation, using dry-cleaning fluid of any type isn’t a good idea. They can damage the comfort and upholstery materials. And we don’t want that, do we?
In short, show your Sealy a little love and it will return the favor.